Monday, April 26, 2010

the conservative canvasser

the behatted black conservative canvasser patiently tried to convince me of their new found focus on society as i whisked some sugar, butter and eggs on their way to become pineapple cake.

at the end of the exchange he asked me if he'd changed my mind and i put down the bowl and shrugged my shoulders.

fair enough, he said. but before i go, i just have to tell you something else - some neighbours of mine have lost their cat and i would really appreciate it if you took this poster. and with that he parted, leaving me clutching a picture of the cutest kitten.

a new canvassing technique?

2 comments:

  1. Show us the cat! Show us the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately i recycled the evidence before realising the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete