Thursday, January 04, 2007

on the 344 from liverpool street to vauxhall

it didn't occur to me until much later that that was the very same spot where i had decided to make up my mind about it all. i had sat there and thought to myself. yes. this is what i feel about this. this is definitely how it feels to me. it had been a fleeting, momentary decision, but it was made and there it was. sitting in front of me. named. dressed. made up. ready to go. hello, my name is decision and i have been made. who are you? hello, my name is ladelentes and i have been unmade. like a bed. all crumpled. a little bit whiffy. full of breadcrumbs from yesterday's breakfast. where are we going? well, i don't know where you, my decision, are going, but i'm just on my way to vauxhall, with my fresh pasta and my tins of soup and listening to corazon for the third time today, although really it's guard your heart you want to put in your ipod and make yours forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment