Monday, January 22, 2007

flashback

i used to have a pair of white jeans, with a strawberries or apples print and a kind of cord stitched down the sides. i'm pretty sure i had a pink top to go with them. and a pair of LA Gear trainers which i knew to be the trendiest thing in the world only that brand didn't exist in uruguay, so i may as well have been wearing championes marca perro. one day as i was walking back from my karate evening lessons a group of arseholes surrounded me and touched me. i karate kicked them but i must say if you're a very skinny (they used to say i looked like a coat hanger) 11-year-old then all you manage to do is make them laugh some more, rough you up some more and upset you some more. when i got home my grandparents were at the door, saying goodbye. they saw the rage and tears in my eyes and gave me a big hug. but still i don't think i ever wore those jeans again anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment